Victoria's Choice for Cosmetic Dentistry: Invisalign, Teeth Whitening, Veneers & More
If you avoid smiling for pictures or feel nervous in social settings because you’re not confident in your smile, cosmetic dentistry in Victoria from Sherwood Family Dental is an excellent solution. We are committed to helping instill the confidence you desire through our many cosmetic dentistry services, which include:
- Composite Fillings – A tooth-coloured filling is used to fix a tooth that has been damaged by decay, cracks, chips and wear. It is also capable of closing space between two teeth.
- Porcelain Crowns – A crown, which is also known as a cap, covers the entire tooth surface to return the tooth to its original shape and size.
- Porcelain Inlays – Custom made fillings available in gold or porcelain that resemble your natural teeth.
- Porcelain Onlays – Unlike inlays, a porcelain onlay is designed as an alternative to a crown and is used to treat multiple teeth in the restoration.
- Porcelain Veneers – An alternative to crowns, veneers are thin pieces of durable porcelain that are bonded to the front of the tooth. They are commonly used in the case of severely discoloured teeth or misshapen teeth.
- Chairside Whitening – Our office offers chairside whitening, which is an excellent solution for fast, safe and effective teeth whitening.
- Invisalign® Clear Aligners
Schedule a Cosmetic Dentistry Appointment Today
Sherwood Family Dental strives for all of its patients to feel confident in their smile. We encourage you to schedule an appointment for cosmetic dentistry in Victoria in order to improve your smile and gain the self-confidence you desire.